 Parts / Custom / 59
  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

In lugnet.parts.custom, Mathew Clayson wrote: <snip> (...) Hello Mat, Nice mod here, same for the cleverly done 6 wheel motor. I beleive that with a couple of hundred metal wheel, you are planning to sell some, could you confirm if it is your (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) Martin, Thanks, I've tested the mods on a couple of different track layouts, and they seem to work well enough. Although there is a bit of flicker for the power pickup. I'm hoping the solid wheels take care of this. Yes I hope to offer these (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)