 Parts / Custom / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
13 New BrickArms Weapons Available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 02:22:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have 13 new injection molded Lego-compatible BrickArms weapons available.
They are produced from a P-20 mold polished to a glossy finish.

http://www.brickarms.com

G36 Assault Rifle
M41A Pulse Rifle (from "Aliens" fame)
C96 Broomhandle Mauser
M24 Steilhandgranate German WW2 Hand Grenade
SW500 Magnum Revolver
M23 Pistol w/LAM
M23 SOCOM
M47 Tactical Shotgun
M47 Shotgun w/out Scope
M67 Fragmentation Grenades
PPK w/Supressor
PPK w/out Suppressor
Micro Uzi

All are $1, and discounts are available in various weapons packs.

---Will Chapman
   BrickArms LLC