 Parts / 9
  Re: STL File for 3D Printing

(...) Nope, that wasn't me. I'm a drafter (1). I haven't been to any brick cons yet, although I'm 95% sure I'll be at Brickfest in two weeks. But.. Hi yourself. (...) We have 2 FDM machines and 2 SLS ones. I'd have to go down there to get model (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Re: STL File for 3D Printing

(...) Ah, oh well. Nice to e-meet you. (...) That's neat. I just spent a week at an RP conference, so the alphabet soup is still pretty fresh in my mind. I actually know what those acronyms stand for! (...) Oh, OK, you're doing it the "old fashioned (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)