 Parts / 71
Re: 1x1 round plate with clip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Steve Doerner wrote:
   Lokking at Nasher’s awesome robots from Silent Running, I noticed the “hand” on the blue robot looked odd to me. The robots can be seen at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=726268 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=726269

Does anyone have any info on this part?

I’ve got a few of those-- however they’re in my bin of clone parts :)

DaveE