 Parts / 379
    Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —David Simmons
   Y'all know the part I mean: two white-translucent 2x2 plates with smooth bottoms connected by a very thin strand (space of 3 studs between the two plates). I believe they were used as truck or car hitches. Searched for "2 x 7" parts and found (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Hello David, It's part number 650 - Hinge Coupling-Nylon (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —David Simmons
   (...) Ah, many thanks, Manfred! Another question for you if you don't mind. Since no one is selling this part on Bricklink, what would you ask for it? A dollar? Five dollars? I was thinking a dollar since it is an old and rare part, yet I've never (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) That is the inherent difficulty when selling such parts, there is no sound way to determine up ahead what a person would be willing to pay for it. Since I'm not in demant for it either, my "gut feeling" estimate for the price would be a low (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —John Patterson
   (...) Lugnet has a tab somewhere in the catalog section that gives the high and low and average price or medium price. It is very handy as I think that it keeps track of what was sold and does not reset once there are none on Bricklink John P (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Can't find this part on Peeron: 2x2 plates with connecting stem —David Laswell
   (...) That's more or less correct. If you pull up an individual part entry, the far right column shows what sets it's been used in (if it's a part, minifig, or some other sub-component of a set), and the next column to the left will give you rolling (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.parts)