 Parts / 363
    Rectangular 4,5V battery boxes - correction —Martin Srb
   The description of parts "x468*" on Peeron is incorrect. This post is only a try to make it better but somebody can disagree with me (that's why I am not posting it directly to Peeron). There were three main types of rectangular boxes for three 1,5V (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv)