 Parts / 360
  A monorail D'OH moment!

Hey all, While browsing the Ebay Lego monorail offerings just for grins, I looked at a picture with a part I didn't recognize. Then it hit me! If you can carefully remove this part: (URL) this part: (URL) you have half of a regular straight track (...) (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general)