 Parts / 351
    How to separate these two parts of "Hinge Hook Arm?" —David Simmons
   Hey all, Have these two parts: (URL) it seems that the spring is missing. Now, I don't have a replacement spring, but if I did, what is the easiest way to separate these parts to re-insert the spring? Did it ever come with a spring? Dave S. (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.parts)