 Parts / 348
    Help in identifing if parts are genuine LEGO —Jon Hutchison
   Hi I was searching through brickshelf for some ideas on military models and I came across this pic: (URL) and was wondering if the hats on the soldiers were genuine LEGO and if so what set they came from? I searched peeron but had no luck. Jon (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Help in identifing if parts are genuine LEGO —Timothy Gould
   (...) It's a skateboard helmet ((URL) very cool piece. Tim (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)