 Parts / 311
310  |  312
Subject:
redesigned LEGO dart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:05:49 GMT

I was surprised to find that two LEGO Education Resource Sets (#9648) I recently
purchased came with a redesigned version of the LEGO dart part (see the lower
image in the brickshelf link). Although the same set purchased a few months
earlier came with the original design.

Peeron lists the orignal as 'Technic Competition Arrow (Complete)' (32133c01)

I also found some images of another set (#4895) that show the new arrow:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4895

I read a suggestion that the change might have been to allow a single mold.

It seems to me that the new design is less soft (disadvantage), but has the
advantage the tip cannot be pulled off.

Does anyone know more about this?

Steve Putz
www.RoboticsLearning.com