 Parts / 300
Re: spare parts for Red Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:30:38 GMT

Hello MikeHeide,

You could ask LEGO...
I know there were body styling sets for the Dirt Crusher Outdoor R/C
available in Germany. These parts fit on the Red Beast too. These sets
were available trough LEGOLand Parks and the LEGO Stores in Koeln and
Oberhausen.

Greetings
    Maico Arts

mikeheide schreef:
Does anybody know where i can get spare parts for the Red Beast
Outdoor R/C.

I bought this set at ebay and it is not complete.

I hope I get lots of answers ;-).

Best would be if the address is in Germany.

cu
MikeHeide