 Parts / 175
    Question about metal parts —Dave Schuler
   How many types of metal crane/tow hooks has LEGO produced? I found such a hook in a recent lot, and I'm not sure if it's actually LEGO or something that the previous owners tied to a LEGO element. Thanks for any insight. Dave! (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Question about metal parts —Clark Stephens
   (...) At least two: (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts)