Subject:
WAMALUG monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:57:19 GMT

Hi All,
WAMALUG Dinner: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:00PM - 10:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

a few months back we started getting together once a month during the week for
dinner gatherings. Not everyone has the time to spend a full day playing with
LEGO. So we came up with the idea of weekday dinner gatherings.

so......Let's get together for dinner and make it an open invite. The next
dinner is on Wednesday, the 26th.  Several of us have decided Thai is the
cuisine of choice, we just have not yet figured out which restaurant we will end
up choosing.

So the where has not yet been determined, but we are sure on the 26th.  If you
are interested in meeting with some fellow AFOL's then post here or join the
wamalug mailing list: