Re: Place to crash Thursday night?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 04:51:33 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
All -
I'm looking for a place to crash Thursday night before BrickFest. I have • hotel
arrangements with a roommate but that room is only reserved for Fri-Sun. • Is
there anyone local who can put me up for a night? A couch or a recliner • (or a
floor if necessary) is fine with me :-)

I am arriving at DCA at around noon or 1pm on Thurs. I have no definite • plans
after that but to meet up with other AFOLs individually or head over to • GMU to
help with setup. I should be at setup Thurs. evening. I need to bring my • stuff
back to GMU on Friday to meet up with Steve Barile to check into our room.

I'm traveling light, so I'm comfortable taking the subway to someone's • place if
necessary. Please email me at tim@nospam.zacktron.com (kill the nospam) if • you
are willing to put me up for a night!

Thanks!

-Tim

I'm looking for a place to stay Thursday night as well.  Well not to mention
I'm still seeking a roommate at the Hilton ( I guess the Hilton, I'm
flexible) for Fri - Sun.  I can even sleep on the floor, it's not a big
deal.  Actually just give me a pillow and point to the tub and I might even
be alright. ;-)

Thanks!

[ j o n ]
--