    Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees? —Dan Boger
   (...) my guess is probably national - since it's the only one that's on the Metro. From the other two you'd have to either get a shuttle or some sort of other transportation to get downtown... Of course, if you're renting a car, this might not be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: List of Regiseterd Attendees? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I guess I'd better figure out where Richard Shamus lives first. :) He is being kind enough to put me up for the weekend! I can't wait to meet everyone! --Todd (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)