  Re: All Your Brick Are Belong To Us?

GAH! I just meant to have fun with the thread! Who knew that that AYBABTU was what I should have done in the first place? So the voting is 3 for, 2 against so far. Anyone else want to weigh in? If everyone gets really serious about this, I'll submit (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general)

  Re: All Your Brick Are Belong To Us?

ALL YOUR BRICK! ALL YOUR BRICK! ALL YOUR BRICK! _The_ pop culture reference for 2001! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general)