  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Do you have any room plans or anything? It would be nifty to be able to have a lockable space for the Pirate Game so we can set up Friday night and be ready to roll earlier Saturday. Although I'd like to run the Pirate Game for as long a slot (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) I think that was mostly me that expressed interest in both games. It was mostly my fault, as I was trying to play host and have fun. Not so this year, as I will be as much of a guest as you will be, and I'm sure to have lots of fun, hopefully (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)