    Re: BrickFest 2001 —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) setup…. (...) Was the AC disfunctional at that time, or did the system just suck? Chris (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: BrickFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) I thought someone had mentioned that they hadn't factored in that there were going to be a bunch of folks in the building over the weekend, and they had it in energy saving mode. I guess we should hope for a rainy weekend to mitigate any (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)