  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Are you saying you plan on out-doing yourself on what you brought last year? :) Me, I'll probably be flying, and I dunno from where. From where determines what MOCs I'll have around. But, I plan on putting together another LDraw demo (more (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Unless I rent a truck again, I won't be able to bring as much volume, but I intend to not bring all the bricks etc. I will probably also not have as much space to take stuff home from the Outlet... I will probably concentrate a bit more on (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)