Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:04:17 GMT

True.  I intended “soon” to be well before now. The dates have been narrowed
down to either the first or second weekend in July.  The first weekend is
IMO preferable because people might want to see the amazing 4th of July
fireworks in DC and then come to the BrickFest: Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday.   The second weekend might be preferable to some because of flight
and room availability.  I have been waiting to hear back from the hotels
about group rates but they have not been cooperative.  At this point
everyone that wants to attend will have to find hotel accommodations.

I am also waiting for the registration page to be updated, or for someone in
the group to write a script for a new registration page on wamalug.org.

We have a meeting this Saturday and I hope to have more info for you on Monday.
Christina
wamalug

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christina Hitchcock writes:
Information, dates....  coming soon………………………………..

Hi Christina,

Not to be pain or anything, but what did you mean by "soon" when you posted
this two weeks ago? ;-)

Chris