Subject:
Dates of Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:23:30 GMT

Hi all,

I know this was asked about a month ago, but I'm trying to sketch out plans for
my summer and am wondering when the Brickfest for '01 will be taking place.
Obviously the more details you have (location, events, etc.) the better, but
knowing at least a weekend would be very good.

looking forward to hearing back,

Chris