Subject:
meeting pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:45:37 GMT

Hey all - I just put up the pictures from yesterday's meeting, and from the
Oct meeting as well :)

Take a look:

  http://www.peeron.com/pics/Oct21/
  http://www.peeron.com/pics/Dec09

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:8479_1>:  Barcode Multi-Set (LEGO/TECHNIC/Tech Build/Advanced), '97, 1263 pcs