Re: My Brickfest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 23:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug "Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote:

Well, better late than never...

I had a great time at Brickfest.  Just returned from D.C. earlier this week and
spent a couple of hours viewing a slideshow of all the webcam pics that K.L.
posted and the pics that Jennifer and Dan Boger posted...it was like deja vu
all over again :)

I took a few pics that I thought stood out from what I saw on those, so I'll
present them here.

Waaaaaaitaminit! :)  Tricky, aren't we?  Those are nice pics though,
where did you get them?  Old catalog scans?

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne