Re: So when is the next meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:24:29 GMT

"Jason" <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote:

No, not on the list.  I am still a "pending approval" member.

... wamalug@egroups.com shouldnt require approval? How oddish? I see its wurking now tho,
since u posted this morning :-)

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Jason" <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey WAMALUG,

So, when is the next meeting?

...I still haven't made up the sleep lost from the fest yet!! :-) are u on the • egroups.com
mailing list yet?

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)