  Brickfest Webcams

Where is the link for the Brickfest webcams going to be? And what software will I need to see them? I want to see how it goes and maybe next year I can take some vacation in June or whenever. Hope you all have lots of fun and let the rest of us know (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Brickfest Webcams

There will be a link on the home page ((URL) special software other than your web browser is needed. KL (...) will (...) missed. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)