    links —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...I want to print up just a dull ol page of web addys for things happening at the fest so we can have them as a handout. Any of our volunteers who hasnt sent me a link suggestion, feel free to do so. Basically looking for anything that fits with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)