Subject:
Draft Schedule for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:55:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...Well, its a draft, but its a start.

...The draft schedule for BrickFest is up at:

http://wamalug.org/brickfest  (also linked off the brickfest.com site).

Note: There are _lots_ of things that are tentative on the schedule, and we
are still looking for input on ideas or changes (in particular, there are
still lots of empty spots that I was too dumb to figgure out what to put
there :-) If you have ideas or changes, post them to info@wamalug.org or post
them in lugnet.org.us.wamalug.

...Maps should be up tomorrow morning to tell you where to go to get to the
hotel and how to get to the fest and where to park. Check
http://brickfest.com/.

...We are still taking shirt size requests, and volunteers to help run or
moderate things or just to make sure the events happen. And its not too late
to register at http://brickfest.com so we can have a count of expected
people! :-)