    Welcome to WAMALUG's Announcement and discussion group! —Jeff Stembel
   Well, I first want to say 'Hi!' to all the Lugnet readers out there! This group will be for our announcements and discussions with nonmembers. If you plan on being in the Washington DC area, let us know! We may be able to get together to say hello! (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)