Re: What should I bring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com>
wrote:
...I suppose we should make sure there's a computer with ldraw ready for hands on demos
:-)

Not nececelery, I won't have materials prepared.  Once the CD is done
I'll be able to do demonstrations.  If you'd like to provide a comp.
with LDraw installed, people can bring models to show virtually, etc.
But I just planned to talk about future plans.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne