Subject:
shirt itteration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:36:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ok, check out the designs at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=538 an tell
me whatcha think. The 'Come Play With Us' will go on the back, with the BrickFest 2000 one
on the upper left of the front. Which BrickFest do people like? (the one with the little
studs on top at least let people know we arent talking about housing bricks :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)