Re: Sproat's trip to WAMALUGland (Was: Roll Call)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
Barbara and I will be in the DC / Baltimore area in a week or so for the
Naval Academy grad ceremonies.  Wanna get together for lunch some time?
How about lunch with multiple Wamalug members?  ;)

Even better!  :-,  We'll be in Baltimore from the evening of 5/20 to the end
of the day 5/23.  (We'll be renting a car, too.  :-)  Any chance of a quick
meeting in that time frame?

Well, we are planning on having an all day meeting on the 21st.  :)  It'll be
in Northern Virginia, though, which could be quite a drive (I'd guess an hour
and a half), depending on how fast you go.  ;)  If you don't think you can make
this, I'm sure I, and other wamalug members, can meet you at other times.  :)

Jeff
"Every time I think I've hit bottom, someone throws me a shovel."