    Any events planned for July 4th weekend? —Mike Walsh
   Does WAMALUG plan any events between July 1st and 5th? I will likely be at my parents house in Fairfax (near George Mason University) for the long weekend. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Any events planned for July 4th weekend? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) As of right now, no, but we are always willing to get together with out of towners. Many of us have flexible schedules, and we may be able to hold a meeting around that time, as well. :) Just let us know what times you'd be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)