  Re: east coast brickfest...

(...) 9-11 June? That's after my field exams and before my summer obligations begin. Colour me interested. If I manage to clean out my car completely, perhaps I can bring my next dreadnought as well (admittedly in two pieces--it won't fit (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: east coast brickfest...

(...) Oh yah, I wanna be in on the fun too. I'll definitely try to make it, I hope I can cut a few days of school before finals start ;-) Maybe I'll drag my parents and sis along, like Lindsay I've never been to DC (1) and I'd love to change that. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)