    Horrific pic causes nightmare Was Re: WAMALUG pics —Maggie Cambron
   I made the mistake of viewing the pics right before bedtime. Which explains the following dream: I was frying some white LEGO bricks (the color I always seem to be short of!). Well, the white ABS began to emit vapors which evidently contained a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general)

        Re: Horrific pic causes nightmare Was Re: WAMALUG pics —Kevin Loch
   (...) contained (...) catnip There may be something to that. While my experiment was in progress, one of my cats kept trying to get close to the pan. At one point he was sniffing so close (practically in the pan) I had to shoo him away. KL (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general)

        Re: Horrific pic causes nightmare Was Re: WAMALUG pics —John Rudy
   (...) Kevin, I think it looks good, like a "Dali a la lego", melting bricks and all! -John (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.general)