 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
luggin' along
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:09:34 GMT

Hey WAFOLs,

Erm, that's probably just me, Joseph, and Barbara...

We probably should get things going again.  Have we had any new AFOLs move
into the Utah area lately?  Anyone want to hold a LUG meeting?

Cheers,
- jsproat