 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Shopko clearance has begun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 04:37:01 GMT

Hello Wafolites!
Looks like the first wave of the summer Lego clearance has begun at Shopko.
For now there are a few Adventurers and Rock Raiders items around 25% off but
we can certainly expect these to drop even lower soon.

Hope all is well with each of you.  We've got to meet again soon!  Are any of
you planning to be at LLC this summer?  I plan to go for the Kidvention.
Ashley