 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Next WAFOL gathering? 4/28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:28:13 GMT

Hello Wafolites!  We should pin down a gathering time as soon as possible. The
last proposed date was April 28.  There is much to see and talk about.   Since
our last meeting, I have been building like crazy and have been to the MNPLS
LIC and Legoland, CA.  I've even acquired an Insectoids shelf display that I
plan to bring to our meeting.
Ashley