 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 21
Re: Next WAFOL gathering?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:52:35 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:
I will gladly offer my office once again but I realize it is a bit north for
those of you in the Orem/Provo area.  The benefit of my office, however, is a
nice, large conference room table and multi-media capabilities.

Any location is okay for Barbara and me.

My vote is to meet somewhere in late April.

April's okay too.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society