 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 11
Re: Pictures from Jan 28 WAFOL meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Barbara Sproat writes:
Because we were the only ones who took pictures of the WAFOL meeting on
Friday,I guess I should post them for you all to see.  So here they are:
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/WAFOL128.html

cool!  thanks for taking and posting the pics, barbara.
i'll get the wafol page updated sometime this week (hopefully).
here's to hoping we get some more folks to attend the next meeting (tentatively
set for april somewhere in salt lake).

Also, I was thinking we could have some sort of member picture on our web
sites or even a web ring??  I've come up with the following, but that's as far
as my rendering skills can go.  I hope someone can come up with a better one.
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/images/WAFOL.gif

i like the image and will put that up on my page also!

..joseph g