 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Upcoming Train show and rundown on lastest meetings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 04:05:02 GMT

Whoops I am a little behind and late posting this. Life comes first I guess. Anyways ULUG has a train show that we are participating in and will be displaying a layout at. The train show is being held at Thanksgiving Point, just outside Lehi, Utah. The dates and times for the show are as follows: Friday Jan 26 1:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Admission is $5.00 for Adults and 11 and under free. The club will be holding our monthly club meeting during the show on Saturday. Feel free to come by and introduce yourself, as we are always looking for new members.

Directions from interstate: 3003 North Thanksgiving Way in Lehi, Utah. Point of the Mountain at Alpine Hwy, Ext 287

Here is the general design of the club layout plus the addition of an airport. Unfortunately it will not be that grandiose as depicted by the design, but we will be adding to it.

Going back about a month, we had a small club meeting in December at Reed’s home. We planned for the upcoming show and had a gift exchange (with a twist!). We also discussed the possibility of traveling down to see our President Gary, at Legoland CA sometime in the next month or so.

Here is everyone with the gifts they ended up with from the gift exchange:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/ULUG/design2finallayout.gif http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/ULUG/byu_fall_sem_2006_024.jpg

Last week Brian Pilati held a build on Saturday in which we made a bunch of additions to the layout.

Here is the kitchen/dinning room area of Brian’s house. I should have taken a picture earlier when he still had the Harbor out.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/ULUG/build_at_brians.jpg

And lastly here is our fearless president amongst the thing we all love.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/ULUG/byu_fall_sem_2006_019.png

Jeffrey Jarvis