 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 59
  Monthly ULUG Meeting

To all, We will be holding our monthly meeting this Saturday at Jason's home at 4 pm. If you are new and would like directions, please e-mail me at: ttd@sfcn<nospam>.org See you there. -Brian (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug)