 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Utah LUG General Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 00:33:08 GMT

Greetings,

This is Jeffrey Jarvis, a member of ULUG (UTAH-LUG). Now that we have a newsgroup, we the members of ULUG will be posting information on upcoming events, shows, and meetings. Also we will provide summaries with links to pictures of past shows, events, and meetings.

Currently our group is made up of the following members:
Gary McIntire-Founder/President
Brian Pilati
Reed Cowan
Jeffrey Jarvis (Me)
Jordan Neves
Isaac Nelson
Luke Nelson
and Bryan Schmidt

We hold meetings every 3rd Saturday of each month (unless there is a conflict). Most meetings are in the Provo/American Fork general area. Meeting times change occasionally so check for upcoming meeting postings for correct time. Anyone is welcome to attend.

Reed is our train Guy (along with me), and signs up to display at model railroad shows. From his invitation, we as a club have all decided to join in and help him with the layouts that get displayed at the shows as a way to showcase our hobby in the community.

Feel free to ask us any questions.

Danke! (Thank you),

Jeffrey Jarvis-ULUG