 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 35
Re: Customizing our LUG's web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Ross Crawford wrote:

ROSCO

(Added .admin.curators)

Thanks, ROSCO for the cross-post to .admin.curators.

For the curators. With my move from Southern Utah, my e-mail has changed. So if you need to get a hold of me, please e-mail:

bpilati@verionospamplease.net

Thank you

Brian