 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 93
    Re: My website is up —Thomas Avery
   (...) That's great, Laura! I'm looking forward to the construction pictures. (...) I'm glad somebody is still thinking about the meeting. I know we've all been busy with the holidays and haven't had any time for Lego. I've hardly touched a brick (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: My website is up —Alan Carmack
   Does anyone have the Harry Potter Express set and if so what do you think about it? Alan Alan Carmack Pflugerville, TX "To Russia with Lego": (URL) member page: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)