 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 49 (-5)
  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Happy Halloween Lugnet!

I realize it's early, but... In the spirit of this pagan holiday, I made this... (URL) a fun, a safe, and a Happy Halloween Lugnet! --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  New (old) Dragon Pics on Brickshelf

Friends, I've posted some LDrawn pics of my dragons on brickshelf, heres a sample (URL) rest can be found here (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Tefol updated

Howdy again! I've updated the Tefol site with a list of people (55 total!). (URL) list is composed of "known AFOLs" in Texas. Please use this list if you need to contact fellow AFOLs in your area. Also, if you would like any information changed or (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Photos Finally Posted from First Meeting

Hi All, The photos I took at the first meeting of "TEXLUG" on Sept 29, 2001 have been posted to: (URL) So have a look. Pat (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact