 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 489 (-5)
  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 5/14

All, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming Sunday. (And yes, it *is* on Mother's Day. Show your Mom you love her by getting out of the house for a couple hours!) Particulars are below. If you have a creation to show, bring it. I'll (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

Sorry for replying to myself... Bummer, I thought the folder was public. It was before I added the NXT stuff. Seems like it is taking longer than normal to go public. I guess the wait is on (again). Christopher R. Smith Littlehorn (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.cad)

  My First few NXT MOCs

Hi Folks, It's been a while since I posted anything on LUGNET. I have been working on keeping my wife and life ready for our new baby. Which should be born in a day or so. Over the past couple of months I managed to grab a few moments and build (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  TexLUG Tanker

I must warn you it's nothing exciting. It's just a blatent rip-off of Casey Mungle's corrugated tanker car design, I just gave it a Texas twist. I've been on a 'build for the club' kick, and I thought it'd be sweet to have this riding around our (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

  TexLUG Houston Meeting April 22, 2006

Howdy! TexLUG Houston will be having a meeting this Saturday the 22nd of April. Feel free to come on by and have some fun! Who: TexLUG Houston What: General Meeting When: Saturday, April 22, 2006 Where: 19525 Wied Road, Suite #106. Spring, TX 77379 (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact