 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 436
Re: Toys R Us Grand Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 02:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Laura Hayden wrote:
We have the great luck to have the newest TRU in the
area (I-35 and Parmer) having it's grand opening next
weekend!
[...]

Also, the TRU at 360/Ben White (in Brodie Oaks)
has been undergoing major renovations in recent
months, and they're also having a "grand re-
opening" this coming weekend.  Hopefully with
Lego on sale, but I couldn't confirm this (the
store's been closed weekdays during
construction).

-Tim