 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 417
    San Antonio TEXLUG Meeting - June 7 & 8 (That's a Wrap) —William P. (Pat) Hough
   My Fellow (and mostly absent) TEXLUGers: The meeting (if you can call it that) took place on schedule at the University of Texas at San Antonio in the fairly new Business Building on the second floor. PREFACE I had not seen the campus since my (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)