 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 404 (-5)
  The New and slightly Animated movie

I say slightly animated because I didn't use stop motion. What little animation I did to my minifigs was done post-production in Photoshop and Flash. So feel free to watch the new movie on my website. Just follow the movie link and then click on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: Spring Meeting Wrap Up

(...) was good to see all the familiar faces, and great to meet so many new ones. I can't wait to do it all again. Oh, and here are the pics Christina took: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Spring Meeting Wrap Up

(URL) there are any mistakes, or if there's any info you would like to add, please reply or email me. Also, if you've uploaded pictures of the meet, please let me know and I'll add a link to them. thanks, TJ p.s. Sunday's fun: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!

(...) Hi Laura and TJ, I don't have any pics of my moonbase mocs. Thanks for the offer Laura! I will try and get some taken later on and post them somewhere where everyone can see them. As for meeting in Bryan/College Station, I think it's a good (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact