 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 369 (-5)
  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Er...yeah, what Tom said. No, no, TJ...if I had meant "rude" I would have said "TJ, you are being rude" or some facsimile thereof. I did feel like us anxious, paranoid folks were being given the runaround...but not the deliberate kind, more (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Hey TJ, I don't think anyone is blaming you! There's no need to apologize. We're just trying to prod Chris into getting on the ball. I know how easy it is to be caught up other things and to put off things that don't fit high on your priority (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) I know nothing of where the meeting is, but I can add my two cents. Where Space Center Blvd. and Nasa Road 1 (also known as 528) intersect is the Hilton now made famous by a certain woman, certain cheating man, and a certain Mercedes. Further (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) :-) I hate feeling of helplessness as we wait for Chris to get back to us. So, perhaps this helps, or perhaps not, but Chris did say this in the beginning: " It is about 5 miles from NASA and the Visitor's Center. 5 miles away from the Kemah (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) My apologies for this taking so long. Unfortunatly, Chris is the only one who knows this information. You have posted here requesting it, and I have emailed him with the same requests. I'm sorry for sounding rude or inconsiderate, but I'm (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact